Saturday, October 11, 2008

More from the BlogHer Reach Out Tour

Well I am in Breakout Session #2, which has to deal with Social Media and Business. Currently we are going through panel introductions. Focus is currently on using Twitter, which admittedly I have not really used a whole lot.
Now we have moved to marketing and blogging, which again has come up as a topic. I am not terribly surprised, but can't help but be surprised to hear that mommy bloggers are growing exponentially.
As I mentioned to my blogger meetup, this isn't just a conference for women, can come too and there are some here. I have not spoken to them yet, but who knows?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: The Tale of the Dark Crystal

The Tale of the Dark Crystal by Donna Bass My rating: 4 of 5 stars View all my reviews