Thursday, March 13, 2008

Hulu listening

Well, I hate to say it, but one of the recommendations from the 'Today Show' paid off. Hulu.com , a website that seems to house the tv shows and movies NBC Universal owns, has been my thing of late. CBS Paramount need not worry-I will still go there for my daily soap dose and for the 'Twilight Zone' and for "Five-0."
Today I got to "see" 'Benson,' 'Lou Grant,' 'Alfred Hitchcock Presents' (an interesting episode with Lorne Greene), 'S.W.AT.,' and of course "The Crow: Stairway to Heaven." I wish they would show this instead of infomercials in the wee hours or reality shows that have no point to them-especially 'Lou Grant'. I would say that I wish there was a show like 'Lou Grant,' but then I am reminded that on cable a series like that but gritty in a way I am sure 'Lou Grant' wishes that it been just finished its run-'The Wire.'

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: The Tale of the Dark Crystal

The Tale of the Dark Crystal by Donna Bass My rating: 4 of 5 stars View all my reviews