Tuesday, November 7, 2006

More Surveys

1. Ever punch someone in the face?Yes but they hit first.
2. How old are you?33
3. Are you single or taken?Single.
4. Eat with your hands or utensils?Utensils
5. Do you dream at night?Yes.
6. Ever seen a corpse?Unfortunately yes
7. have you ever wished someone dead?Yes
8. Do You Like Bush?No
HERE COMES THE FUN ... ... ...
9. Whats your philosophy on life? and death?When you number's up, it's up so live like it's up in 5 minutes
10. Tell me one odd/interesting fact about you:I have an amazing body of knowledge about the 1930s and 40s
11. do you trust the police?Not always
12. Do you like country music?Yes at times
13. Do you think I'm attractive?Actually I do
14. If you could change anything about yourself would you?I would take more risks
15. Batman or Superman?Batman
16. What do you wear to sleep?Stuff
17. Have you ever peed in a pool? while you were still in it?No
18. Would you hide evidence for me if I asked you to?Unfortunately, no
19. If I only had one day to live, what would we do together?Go to the top of some of the mountains in Alaska and watch the eagles.
20. Will you post this so I can fill it out for you?
Sure.
----------------------------------------------------------

"How much have YOU changed in?" Body: Two years ago....
How old were you?31
Where did you go to school?Out of school
Where did you work?Circles
Where did you live?Somerville
Where did you hang out?Places
How was your hair?short as usual
Did you wear glasses?No
Who was your best friend?Ken
Who was your regular-person crush?no one
How many tattoos did you have?none
How many piercings did you have?2 one in each ear
What car did you drive?None
What was your worst fear?Not going anywhere in my life
Had you been arrested?nope
Had your heart broken?yes
Single/Taken/Married/Divorced/Bitter?Taken
**HA HA HA!!! LETS SEE WHAT YOU ARE NOW !!!!!**
IN November 2006.....
How old are you?33
Where do you work?Nonprofit
Where do you hang out?places
Do you wear glasses?No
How long is your hair?longer
Who are your best friends?Ken, and other people
Still talk to any of your old friends?Yes
Who is your current interest?no one
How many tattoos?none
How many piercings do you have?same
What kind of car do you have?none
What is your biggest fear?same
Have you or a Loved 1 been arrested since, if so, how many times?nope
Has your heart been broken?yes
Single/Taken/Married/Divorced/Bitter?single
REPOST AS "How much have YOU changed in?"
---------------------------------------------------
1. How old will you be in five years?38
2. What month is your birthday?January
3. How tall are you?5'4"
4. What do you look forward to most in the next week?Doing some great work in NOLA and completing some work on my novel for NaNoWriMO
5. What's the last movie you saw?Brothers of the Head (I think), maybe it wasn't but it was the one I remember enjoying a lot.
6. Who is the last person you called?Carl
7. Who was the last person to call you?Carl
8. What was the last text message you recieved?Hey! Be Safe. Ken
9. Do you prefer call or txt?I'll take both
10. Do you have any pets?No
12. Are your parents married/separated/divorced?Not together. Death kinda takes care of that
13. When is the last time you saw your mom?August 15, 1994
14. what color are your eyes?Brown
15. What time did you wake up today?5:00pm CST
16. What are you wearing right now?Plaid pajamas, white sox
17. What's your favorite Christmas song?O Holy Night-when done well (I recommend the Jerry Butler and Andy Williams versions), it's amazing to hear even if you don't celebrate Christmas.
18. Where is your favorite place to be?Right now-On a porch watching things
19. Where is your least favorite place to be?At an office
20. Where would you go if you could go anywhere?Alaska or Japan
21. Where do you think you'll be in 10 years?Own house, car and property, own business and with at least 2-3 kids
22. do you tan or burn?I am already tan so I don't need to try to tan or else I would burn
23. What did you fear was going to get you at night as a child?Death until we reached an understanding
24. What was the last thing that made you laugh?Ted Kennedy of the "accent" making fun of his nephew in law "Ahhhrnold"'s accent in his victory speech.
25. Have you ever gotten stitches?Inside my mouth after having my my wisdom teeth extracted. I have scars from places where I should have gotten stitches but didn't.
26. Do you prefer an ocean or a pool?I prefer the ocean
27. Do you prefer a window seat or an aisle seats?Window!
28. Do you know how to drive stick?Not really
29. What is your favorite thing to spend money on?Music and books and savings accounts
30. Do you wear any jewelry 24/7?No
31. What is your favorite TV show?See my profile but to give a sampling: House, CSI Miami, Law and Order SVU, Grey's Anatomy, NOVA....
32. Can you roll your tongue?yeah-though I'm out of practice
33. Who is the funniest person you know?Huh...well Carl makes me laugh though the thought of Colleen as a mother is funny too...then there's Ian...
34. Do you sleep with stuffed animals?No
35. What is the main ring tone on your phone?Sony Ericsson
36. Do you still have clothes from when you were little?A few.
37. What color are your bedroom walls?White
38. Do you turn off the water while you brush your teeth?usually
39. Do you sleep with your closet doors open or closed?Closed
40. Would you rather be attacked by a big bear or a swarm ofbees?Rather not be attacked by either. Seems to me that there should be easier ways to get honey.
41. Do you flirt alot?I can...but not a lot
42. What do you dip a chicken nugget in?Honey BBQ
43. What is your favorite food?The kind I can eat
44. Can you change the oil on a car?yes
45.Do you like video games?At times. I do like PC world building games best.
46. Have you ever gotten a speeding ticket?No
47. Have you ever run out of gas?Yes
48. What is your usual bedtime?11:00
49. Do you read the newspaper?yes.
50. Do you have more than 10 cd's?yes
51.Who is the best comedian?Me
52. Do you watch soap operas?At times
53. Do you dance in the car?I can if the proper music is on. You know it! lol

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: The Tale of the Dark Crystal

The Tale of the Dark Crystal by Donna Bass My rating: 4 of 5 stars View all my reviews