Thursday, July 27, 2006

Another Template Update

Every so often, I decide to update the template to a colour that is more seasonal or that I feel like wanting to look at for a long period of time.

Don't get me wrong-I liked the previous template but I felt that something green was in order. The formatting also saves me having to figure out how to reformat the various links that I have collected and updated.

I have spent time checking out all of the links I have here. In a few cases, I have deleted those that are no longer valid. Others are providing me with topics to blog about. Still others have led me to more resources that I have worked hard to include here.

As we are rolling into Lammas, it seemed to me as good a time as any to take stock of the blog and how it looks and how I want to develop it. I know that I definitely want to complete some of those entries that currently live in "draft" form!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: The Tale of the Dark Crystal

The Tale of the Dark Crystal by Donna Bass My rating: 4 of 5 stars View all my reviews