Monday, January 16, 2006

Nana and the Devil

'Nana and the Devil' is my title for one of the first books I learned to read on my own. The correct title is "The Devil Did It."

This post is not about Nana or the Devil. I typed 'N" in the title field and it populated with 'Nana and the Devil.' I decided to keep it.

I decided in this post to wax poetic about the new template that I chose for this blogs and my slowly but surely deciphering of the code.

I do consider it a major achievement that I brought some organization to my "Links" section.

I do think that I have gone a bit "add-on" happy.

I do think that I would like to do this for a living.

I think that I really like pink and purple and all things green.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: The Tale of the Dark Crystal

The Tale of the Dark Crystal by Donna Bass My rating: 4 of 5 stars View all my reviews