Thursday, December 22, 2005

Talk about branding

"A name you can trust, with results achieved through hard work"

I found this at the late quarterback Johnny Unitas's website.

In Unitas' post-football years he made some money the way many people seem to in their later years-in real estate. This quote is on the website for his realty company, which of course is Unitas Realty.

I really like the sound of it. The sentiment is very "old school," which is somewhat disturbing if we consider it to be an outdated sentiment.

In our era where many things are marketing and everything has to have a "brand," I think that this is a kind of brand that I would like to aspire to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: The Tale of the Dark Crystal

The Tale of the Dark Crystal by Donna Bass My rating: 4 of 5 stars View all my reviews