Wednesday, August 17, 2005

More Epiphanies

As the day wore on, I realized some things:

-I need to love myself more. Period. It is not selfish to love yourself and to put yourself first if you do not hurt anyone else.

-Every Second of Everyday Everyone does exactly what He Wants. I do have choices here and there. I make many of them all the time. The challenge is to make the right ones.

-The character of Stephanie Douglas Forrester on "The Bold and the Beautiful" is a pretty smart lady when she is not controlling everyone's lives.
Over the course of the year, she has echoed the sentiment about loving yourself and not being needy. She also mentioned that you can't make an informed decision without information. She also reminded someone that you are deserving of respect and that there is nothing wrong with demanding it. She is also big on picking yourself up and carrying on with things.

So I imagine that I have to start applying these epiphanies since epiphanies without action are just...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: The Tale of the Dark Crystal

The Tale of the Dark Crystal by Donna Bass My rating: 4 of 5 stars View all my reviews