1. On July 17, 2005, Tom Peters, the grand poobah of sensible branding was googled 665,000 according to his website.
BTW- his mother died. My condolences.
2. I still can't believe that Ewan MacGregor went from Renton in Trainspotting to Obi Wan Kenobi in the Star Wars prequels.
3. Who knew that Northeastern University offered a certificate in Nonprofit Management.
4. Outback Steakhouse is probably about as authentically Australian as Foster's Beers.
5. A dance song doesn't sing unless it has the best bassline and drumline and they are in concert.