Tuesday, May 31, 2005

End of the month

Well it is the end of the month-May 31, 2005. Tomorrow will be the six month mark. It is usually a time of taking early stock and sorting out what is to some in the coming months. Adjustments are made. It is a time for thinking about what Walt Disney said, which was that it is a new tomorrow and the road is open ahead and that means that we are going places.

Once I get moved in. I will then fire up ol' Bessie and see what I have and make changes based on that. The biggest changes definitely will be in the shaping of the various blogs into their own separate identities. I look forward to playing with my world building games. I look forward to other things as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: The Tale of the Dark Crystal

The Tale of the Dark Crystal by Donna Bass My rating: 4 of 5 stars View all my reviews