Wednesday, April 6, 2005

NCAA Championship Debrief

Everyone knows by now that the University of North Carolina Tar Heels won on Monday, April 4, 2005. Roy finally got one and would have agreed with the late Al Maguire when he said that winning was all "seashells and balloons."

I thought that following would be a more interesting post:

My commentary from the NCAA Championship Game on April 4
North Carolina:
-[On a missed free throw]
What are you doing? There is no margin for error here!
-[On yet another turnover to Illinois]
What are you doing? This is no fcuking Christmas!
(Yes, I intentionally spelled it that was. Incidentally "fcuk" is the acronym for the apparel store 'French Connection,' more specifically 'French Connection United Kingdom.')
-[On yet another Sean May rebound]
Na Na Na Na Heh Heh Heh
-[On Sean May again-note I did not originally say "ball player"]
That is a big old ball player!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: The Tale of the Dark Crystal

The Tale of the Dark Crystal by Donna Bass My rating: 4 of 5 stars View all my reviews