Tuesday, April 12, 2005

My Pillow Book

I've decided that just like Sei Shonagon, I will maintain a 'pillow book' of sorts. Besides gossiping and showing off how smart she was, Sei maintained lists of all kinds of things. Some were funny and some were...interesting. I think that Tuesday will be list day.

Things are pointless:
  • Arguing with someone who will not budge such as a Klansman
  • When fandom becomes obsession. The little boy in the movie "Fever Pitch" was correct when he asked Jimmy Fallon's character if the Rex Sox ever loved him back.
  • People that don't see the forest and all of the trees in it
  • Complaining about certain things. One of the great things about living in a capitalist society is that someone else will provide the business you are seeking.
  • Living in the past.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: The Tale of the Dark Crystal

The Tale of the Dark Crystal by Donna Bass My rating: 4 of 5 stars View all my reviews