Monday, March 7, 2005

The Survey

Name: What's in a name?
Birthday: January 19
Birthplace: Boston, MA
Current Location: Somerville, MA
Eye Color: Brown
Hair Color: off-Brown
Height: 5'4"
Right Handed or Left Handed: Right handed
Your Heritage: American
The Shoes You Wore Today: Old School Sneakers
Your Weakness: Not believing in myself which can lead to a certain
indecisiveness
Your Fears: Worry for my friends and family and the future
Your Perfect Pizza: Chicken Barbeque
Goal You Would Like To Achieve This Year: Continue to save money,
Your Most Overused Phrase On an instant messenger: :)
Thoughts First Waking Up: "I have to get up, don't I?"
Your Best Physical Feature: Smile
Your Bedtime: Whenever I am tired
Your Most Missed Memory: Car trips with anyone but my family
Pepsi or Coke: Coke
MacDonalds or Burger King: BK (for their fries)
Single or Group Dates: Single if necessary but Groups are fine too
Lipton Ice Tea or Nestea: Nestea
Chocolate or Vanilla: Both in a Ripple
Cappuccino or Coffee: Coffee (unless it is a Frapucinno)
Do you Smoke: No
Do you Swear: Yes
Do you Sing: Yes
Do you Shower Daily: Yes (I don't want to meet the person that would
say no to that question and not be in dire straits)
Have you Been in Love: Yes (disastrously)
Do you want to go to College: Yes (I actually want to do it again)
Do you want to get Married: Yes (if certain criteria were met)
Do you belive in yourself: Yes, but not as much as I should
Do you get Motion Sickness: No
Do you think you are Attractive: I was told that I was unconventially
pretty once
Are you a Health Freak: No
Do you get along with your Parents: No. Mother is dead and I did get
along well with her.
Do you like Thunderstorms: Yes, if inside a safe structure. It is
quite the aphrodisiac
Do you play an Instrument: Yes
In the past month have you Drank Alcohol: Yes
In the past month have you Smoked: No
In the past month have you been on Drugs: No
In the past month have you gone on a Date: No
In the past month have you gone to a Mall: No
In the past month have you eaten a box of Oreos: No
In the past month have you eaten Sushi: Yes
In the past month have you been on Stage: No, but I will be on April 28
In the past month have you been Dumped: No
In the past month have you gone Skinny Dipping: No, but I have been
known to sleep nude almost year round
In the past month have you Stolen Anything: No
Ever been Drunk: Yes but not on a regular basis and never so wasted
that I was not aware of what is going on or think again about an idea
that seemed cool at the time to do but would have been a great mistake
if sober
Ever been called a Tease: Yes
Ever been Beaten up: Yes
Ever Shoplifted: Yes, but not anymore since I became an adult but as a
kid I was quite the felon AND I never got caught...
How do you want to Die: Dunno. Instantly would be the best.
What do you want to be when you Grow Up: Again, No clue. Some kind of
scientist I think or new media person... Or maybe just a witch.
What country would you most like to Visit: Japan (again), Southeast
Asia (still want to), Wales and the least deadliest country in Africa
In a Boy/Girl.. Favourite Eye Color: Brown or Blue
Favourite Hair Color: Dark (though apparently I have a weakness for blondes)
Short or Long Hair: Longish (usually)
Height:
Depends
Weight:
DependsBest Clothing Style:
Whatever looks good on them and myself. Clean is
usually a good yardstick.
Number of Drugs I have taken:
erm... Not anything that I can get arrested for.Number of CDs I own:
14 ( I am slow to transition to the format)Number of Piercings:
2
Number of Tattoos:
0 (Do scars count?)
Number of things in my Past I Regret:
One is listening to every voice except my own. The other two are not printable.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: The Tale of the Dark Crystal

The Tale of the Dark Crystal by Donna Bass My rating: 4 of 5 stars View all my reviews