Friday, March 25, 2005

Dreams

I had a dream today that I had not had in a long time.

It was a sensation really. It was a contented feeling that I get when in that state of light sleep and the weather is just warm enough to feel wonderful, but not hot or humid. If I had to out a "degree" to it, the degree would be 67 degrees Fahrenheit.

I associate it with the best feeling about being a kid. It is a sensation that rarely comes along. There are times where I don't want to wake up and have it end. I feel "unbearable lightness of being." I feel like I can do anything.

It's not a manic high. I don't think I can take on the world. I think it is a benign thing to remind me that life can be good.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: The Tale of the Dark Crystal

The Tale of the Dark Crystal by Donna Bass My rating: 4 of 5 stars View all my reviews