Wednesday, October 4, 2006

Another...Huh?

Today's "huh?"comes from actress Kimberly McCullough's blog at her website: http://www.kimberlymccullough.com

(kimberlymccullough.net is the fansite that has been around since...forever)

I have loved her ever since she was a tot on General Hospital and have pretty much followed her througout her career. I am still there even though I hate the direction that her character, Dr. Robin Scorpio, takes on "General Hospital" at times.


While rooting around in her website, I came across this quote:

I can’t wait to come back here and take more photos of this quaint, charming town. In the mean time, I will leave you with a little bit of goodness...baby goodness. Nothing cheers me up like a good dose of wonderfully smelling baby feet.

I suppose I will have top take her word on that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: The Tale of the Dark Crystal

The Tale of the Dark Crystal by Donna Bass My rating: 4 of 5 stars View all my reviews