Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Lea Hernandez

Lea Hernandez is a comic artist that more people should know about. I learned about her during the 'New Blood' series that Elfquest published in the 90s. She did a beautiful two-part story that focused on the character of Moonshade that took place in the early days of the Wolfriders' sojourn at Sorrow's End.

She's done quite a bit since including I found out recently at least an issue of Marvel's 'The Punisher.'

She can be found here:

http://divalea.livejournal.com/

Unfortunately, she suffered a fire and is in need of money. More details can be found out at her livejournal. I know it will all work out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: The Tale of the Dark Crystal

The Tale of the Dark Crystal by Donna Bass My rating: 4 of 5 stars View all my reviews