Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Another installment of "Sites that I visit"

I went to Healthy Chef Alex's website for the first time in a while.

Healthy Alex for those of you who are not in the know, is the hapless vegan chef girlfriend of Morgan Spurlock, the mastermind behind the movie "Supersize ME" and the book entitled "Don't Eat This Book." She earned her own fame for her vegan detox diet that she put together for Spurlock after his 30-day diet of McDonalds. She published the diet in a book entitled, "The Great American Detox Diet" and has her own website (which existed prior to the movie).

I am not a vegan. I don't think I could ever be. However, I really must applaud Healthy Chef Alex for putting together recipes than even non-vegans can enjoy.

She also has a blog. I look forward to reading it more regularly.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: The Tale of the Dark Crystal

The Tale of the Dark Crystal by Donna Bass My rating: 4 of 5 stars View all my reviews