Tuesday, August 9, 2005

It has come to my attention

It has come to my attention that I have neglected many of the goals that I have set for the summer. The summer is coming to an end.

Then again, I need to put in place a real plan.

A real plan with benchmarks and all of those other fun things that are used to measure success.

I am bone tired right now.

I am interested to find out how much I can accomplish from 8-11pm tonight between "choarin'" and writing and laundry and planning.

I am slowly working on rebuilding beneficial relationships. I still have a long way to go.

I believe that part of my dilemma is being caught between extremes a lot.

I think that a colleague said it best when he said that he hoped that I can find what I am looking for. That's the key isn't it?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: The Tale of the Dark Crystal

The Tale of the Dark Crystal by Donna Bass My rating: 4 of 5 stars View all my reviews