Thursday, June 2, 2005

32 Questions

1. IF YOU COULD BUILD A SECOND HOUSE ANYWHERE, WHERE WOULD IT BE?
I would definitely build one on either Martha's Vineyard or Provincetown. Of the places located on the ocean that I have visited, I like these best.

2. WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE ARTICLE OF CLOTHING?
My skaterboarder skull cap.

3. LAST CD YOU BOUGHT?
"soundtrack to "Garden State"--if you haven't listened to it yet, please do 'it will change your life' :)"
I agree with that, though it was not the last CD I bought. The last one I bought
was a compilation of songs from or inspired by the punk era entitled "Beyond Punk."
I highly recommend the following from it:
-Kidney Bingoes by Wire (which is not what you would expect of a song with that title)
-Almost Medieval by the Human League (it predates 'Don't you want me,' 'Keep Feeling Fascination,' and 'Human' and is a great song.)
-State of Alert by Radio 4 (everytime I hear it, I am reminded of the Clash

4. WHAT TIME DO YOU WAKE UP IN THE MORNING?
Between 6-8 depending on what I need to do. My internal clock is geared towards "daylight," which these days means 6:00AM.

5. WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE KITCHEN APPLIANCE?
Hands down the stove because of the versatility.

6. IF YOU COULD PLAY AN INSTRUMENT WHAT WOULD IT BE?
Well, I learned to play the violin. I learned to play the drums but have not done anything with it since. I would return back to the drums and probably learn how to play bass guitar.

7. WHICH DO YOU PREFER, SPORTS CAR OR SUV?
Station wagon

8. DO YOU BELIEVE IN AFTER LIFE?
Mostly since many pagans believe in either an afterlife or reincarnation. I do however, believe in making the most of the life that I have because even if I am reincarnated, I will not be who I am now.

9. FAVORITE CHILDREN'S BOOK?
Anne of Green Gables
I liked all of the "Anne-girl" books.
However I have to say that the top seven for me would be:
-Miss Happiness and Miss Flower
-Any of the nine original "Little House" books
-Nana and the Devil
-Any of the "Dorrie the Witch" books
-Walk home Tired Billy Jenkins
-Green Eggs and Ham
-Her Stories

10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE SEASON?
Fall
I like the fall as well.

11. IF YOU COULD HAVE ONE SUPER POWER, WHAT WOULD IT BE?
In addition to my telepathy? *grins*
I would say telekinesis or be a healer

12. IF YOU HAVE A TATTOO, WHAT IS IT?
No tattoos.

13. CAN YOU JUGGLE?
No. I apparently can jiggle though.

14. THE ONE PERSON/PEOPLE FROM YOUR PAST YOU WISH YOU COULD GO BACK
AND TALK TO.

A list that is too long and a little sad to put together. Refer back to my comment about making the most of the life that you have now...

15. WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE DAY?
Friday nights, Saturday afternoons and early Sunday morning after the 24 hour party people go home and business owners come out to clean up the aftermath.
Though if I had to pick a day, it would be Feezle Day.

16. WHAT'S IN THE TRUNK OF YOUR CAR?
If I had a car I don't know that I would tell what would be in my trunk. At least not without a lawyer present.

17. WHICH DO YOU PREFER, SUSHI OR HAMBURGER?
I like both, but I would be more likely to be seen eating traditional ramen or bbq ribs.

18. FROM THE PEOPLE YOU WILL EMAIL THIS TO, WHO'S MOST LIKELY TO
RESPOND FIRST?

Carlos, because he is motivated by a power us mere mortals don't understand...

19. WHO'S LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND?
Ken. Too much work typing. He would just tell me in person.

20. WHO DID YOU RECEIVE THIS FROM?
Karry the crashmuzzey

21. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE FLOWER?
Honeysuckle

22. FAVORITE ICE CREAM?
Pistachio

23. BUTTER, PLAIN, OR SALTED POPCORN?
I guess what would be called "kettle corn". I like butter, no salt and honey and sugar. I actually went to the Brattle Theater in Cambridge for th longest time because I could get popcorn with butter and they had honey and sugar on hand.

24. FAVORITE COLOR?
-Blue
-Purple
-Pink
-Fuschia
-Red
-Black
-Brown
-White

25. WHAT KIND OF CAR DO YOU DRIVE?
None but I can drive an automatic. I am not good on stick.

26. FAVORITE SANDWICH?
Club Sandwich

27. ON VACATION, WHERE WOULD YOU GO?
I am going to Alaska in June but I would eventually (and before I become a senior citizen) like to go to:
-Hawaii
-Thailand
-Japan
-Taiwan
-Australia
-South Dakota
-Mansfield Missouri (to do homage at the Laura Ingalls Wilder shrine)
-Puerto Rico (to see the spot where Aricebo is)
-Moon (It will happen!)
-New Mexico
-I suppose Wales and Ireland
-St. Petersburg, Russia

28. FAVORITE BRAND OF CLOTHING?
Whatever fits, looks good and is reasonably priced. Depending on the article of clothing, I don't mind paying more if the quality is superior.

29. WHERE WERE YOU BORN?
Beth Israel Hospital in Boston Massachusetts

30. FAVORITE SPORT TO WATCH?
That would be "sports." Here is my list:
-Basketball (though NCAA rather than NBA these days and I will always catch the WNBA)
-Football (though largely the playoffs and the bowl games)
-Figure skating
-Speed skating
-Gymnastics (both artistic and rhythmic. Artistic is like Paul Hamm and Nadia. Rhythmic uses balls and other implements. It does not receive as much coverage in the US because apparently we don't dominate it. Russia and Spain do the last time I watched.)
-Diving
-Nascar racing
-Swimming
-Soccer (I will watch the womens' always but especially the US women are competing. If the game is between US teams, I will only watch the womens'games. I still feel that the US women trump the US men in international competition. If I must watch a mens' game, I prefer to watch Spain and Brazil.)
-A game they used to have called Hockey
-Cheerdance if it is on believe it or not
-Badminton and Tennis
-Track and Field events (usually the 4x relays but I like it all)
-Skateboarding (Guess who will go to see "Dogtown." I saw the original documentary.)
-Snowboarding
-Volleyball (I don't care for beach volleyball)
-Dressage (another sport that we don't dominate so it gets no love which is sad because just like rhythmic gymnastics, the US does have some great individual competitors.)

31. COKE OR PEPSI?
Coke. Pepsi tastes sweeter. Though I like Dr. Pepper over either of them.

32. ARE YOU A MORNING PERSON OR A NIGHT OWL?
I am a night owl whenever possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: The Tale of the Dark Crystal

The Tale of the Dark Crystal by Donna Bass My rating: 4 of 5 stars View all my reviews