Tuesday, April 26, 2005

The Tuesday Edition of the Pillow Book

Songs that I could hear over and over again:

True Faith by New Order
Bizarre Love Triangle by New Order
September by Earth, Wind and Fire
Dreams by Fleetwood Mac
Controversy by Prince
Have you Ever Seen the Rain by CCR
Heaven by Bryan Adams
Theme song to 'Scrubs'
Caring is Creepy by the Skins
Do You Wanna Hold Me by Bow Wow Wow
Almost Medieval by The Human League
Someday by Sugar Ray
Gypsy by Fleetwood Mac
Stand Back by Stevie Nicks
Could it be I'm Falling in Love by The Spinners
Missing by Everything but the Girl
The Scientist by ColdPlay
Clocks by ColdPlay
Trouble by ColdPlay
My Own Worst Enemy by Lit
Completely Miserable by Lit
What you gonna do for me by Chaka Khan (or Rufus, they bleed together from time to time)
Domino Dancing by Pet Shop Boys
What Have I Done to Deserve this by the Pet Shop Boys
The acoustic version of Pinball Wizard by Pete Townshend
Who can it be Now by Men at Work
Don't Dream It's Over by Crowded House
'Let's Sing a Song about J" from the old Sesame Street

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: The Tale of the Dark Crystal

The Tale of the Dark Crystal by Donna Bass My rating: 4 of 5 stars View all my reviews